Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Getting Older and Still Not Liking ME

Wow, it's been a minute or two since my last post!

I never realized exactly how hard it was going to be to try and live a heathy life. I know I've said many times before it's the lifestyle. You can't just expect to diet and lose a few pounds and go back to your old ways. Well, I feel like that's exactly what I've done. Don't me wrong - I'm not near where I was when I first started....but I'm also NOT near as close to where I was at my best. Now that I've hit the BIG 30 I know I have to get in gear again. No one can do this but me! So I'm trying to get back at it. I did so good this past weekend...and now this week...not so good. Hopefully I can hit they gym tomorrow and then this weekend. I've set a goal of 5 runs this year, which I know I can do plus more...I just have to put my mind to it! So here's to another start.

No comments:

Post a Comment