Sunday, March 21, 2010

* * * * * * * * SNOW * * * * * * * *

Why did it have to snow? It was such a beautiful day on Friday and I was so pumped and ready to run outside and then it snowed. Hopefully it melts quickly and I can start running outside this week. The other day when I was being lazy watching TV I heard that 2 in every 3 Americans is overweight and 1 in every 4 children are as well. This just makes me so sad and encourages me even more. I don't know about you, but I want to be that 1 that isn't overweight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Couch to 5K Update

Thought I would give everyone an update on my C25K progress. Yesterday was day 2 of week 5. Definitely a bit tougher, but I was successful. Of course the 5 minute warm up followed by an 8 minute run with a 5 minute walking break and one last 8 minute run with the 5 minute cool down. I wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I did. So now that I'm about to complete week 5, hopefully tomorrow I'm still on track to be ready for the OKC run in April!!

Hope everyone is doing good. Here's to more warm days like we had Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment